Our client is a High Street insurer with more than 70 branches nationwide handling around half a million policies per year. With an emphasis on providing savings for the customer alongside outstanding levels of customer service an exciting opportunity has arisen for a new Insurance Team Member in their Sevenoaks branch.
The successful Insurance Team Member will sell and administer insurance products appropriate for your customer’s needs with the personal touch, delivering the highest level of customer service.
Experience within a similar insurance sales or insurance advisory position with a good knowledge of the Motor, Household, Commercial Vehicle, Motor cycle, and Legal insurance markets would be a great advantage, however, our client welcomes any applicant who has exemplary autonomous customer service experience.
Your duties as an Insurance Team Member will include:
- Selling and administering insurance products appropriate for the customer’s needs.
- Ensuring that the requirements of customers are always met, exceeding their expectations in terms of efficiency, effectiveness and responsiveness.
- Helping your Branch and Branch Manager in meeting, and wherever possible exceeding, Branch objectives.
- Following all internal procedures on the conduct of your business including complaints and problems,
- Taking responsibility for your own personal development in terms of enhancing your knowledge and understanding of products and in developing your career within the Company.
- To be professional in your relationships with insurers, ensuring you provide a friendly, quality and effective service.
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills and qualities:
- Experience within a similar insurance sales or insurance advisory position with a good knowledge of the Motor, Household, Commercial Vehicle, Motor cycle, and Legal insurance markets is preferred.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Work with a very positive and enthusiastic ‘Can-Do’ approach
- Well organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work with high levels of accuracy and excellent attention to detail.
- Be extremely well presented, with the confidence and ability to engage with clients face-to-face.
- Able to manage your own workload and be a great team player.
Salary and reward package:
- Salary of circa £18,000 to £24.000 depending on skills and experience.