Our client is a new and used mini coach dealership based in Crawley, West Sussex. With a turnover of £8-9 million and seeing increased growth a new position has been created for a Financial Account to manage the finance department including the management of the company’s Dealer Management System.
The successful Dealership Financial Accountant will have demonstrable experience with a wide range of accounting issues and must have experience of working in a dealership or automotive finance function using a Dealer Management System (preferably Pinnacle).
The role involves working closely with the existing accounts team and the Managing Director and it will be your responsibility to provide period management accounts, financial reports, analysis and advice for senior management.
Your duties as a Dealership Financial Accountant will include:
- Responsibility for the finance department including the management of the Dealer Management System.
- Responsibility for providing period management accounts, financial reports, key figures and analysis for senior management.
- Producing the internal year end pack, monitoring budgetary performance, predicting cash forecasts and analysing ways to reduce costs and expenditure across departments and advising Departmental Managers accordingly.
- Ensuring robustness, efficiency and effectiveness of finance systems.
- Ensuring compliance with all accounting standards and legislation.
The ideal Candidate will have the following skills and qualities:
- Must have experience of working in a dealership, automotive or plant finance function using a Dealer Management System (preferably Pinnacle).
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT Level 4 or equivalent by experience.
- Proven ability to process raw data to provide financial guidelines, reports, budgets, forecasts and advice to all levels of management.
- Strong communication skills to ensure dealership issues are communicated efficiently.
- Ability to work proactively and manage own workload.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
Salary and reward package:
- Highly attractive package commensurate with skills and experience.
Key Words: Financial Accountant, Management Accountant, Chartered Accountant, ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT Level 4, Automotive Dealership, Fleet Management Accountant.